Development of "Dish of the Day" went from December of 2007 to February of 2008. This development cycle was defined by the introduction of Versium and hashed forms, both of which involved substantial code changes. It also started using LuaRocks for installation. Because of that Sputnik was no longer released as a single component but as a collection of "rocks".
Dish of the Day also added support for WSAPI and switched to a different version numbering scheme - just based on the date when the version was released.
March 14, 2008: sputnik_install_2008_03_14.sh
- Fixed installation bug for cases where LuaRocks was earlier installed into a different directory
February 20, 2008: sputnik-8.02.20
- Cleanup, new release method
- made Sputnik to work with Xavante out of the box
- a whole bunch of small bug fixes to Sputnik and some refactoring of Versium
February 10, 2008: updated the installation script: sputnik_install_2008_02_10.sh
February 2, 2008: colors-8.02.03,
January 5, 2008: updated the installation script: sputnik_install_2007_01_05.sh
January 21, 2008: cosmo-8.01.21
- cosmo cleaned up with a few features added.